I completed my PhD from Quantitative Evaluation & Design Research Group in Computer Science at University of Southern California in 2017. I received my B.S. degree in Computer Sience and Information Engineering at National Taiwan University in 2006, and M.S. degree from Communication and Multimedia Laboratory in Computer Science and Information Engineering at National Taiwan University in 2008.
I am interested in Computer Networking, especially Distributed Systems and P2P Networks, Performance Modelling and Analysis, Economics and Game Theory, and Cloud Computing.
- Teaching Assistant, CSci 402 Operating Systems, Fall 2012 - Spring 2017
- Intern, Teradata Labs, June 2014 - Aug 2014
- Intern, Fuji Xerox Palo Alto (FXPAL) Laboratory, May 2013 - August 2013
- Research Assistant (Adviser: Prof. Cheng-Fu Chou), Communications and Multimedia Laboratory, Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Taiwan University, October 2009 - July 2010
- Research Assistant (Adviser: Prof. Zhao-Ming Gao), Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures, National Taiwan University, September 2006 - September 2007